Briar 899, Liver-Chestnut Stallion by Magini x Krocket/Maraton, born in 1991, standing approximately 17 hands.
Worlds Highest Ranked Dressage Stallion for 7 years.
Briar has always been a top contender upon entering the International Dressage arena. From the year 2000 to present, Briar is the only stallion, that has consistently competed in top form. This proven stallion’s accomplishments continue to excel both in the competition ring as well as the breeding station. He is truly one of the, “Once in a lifetime stallions.”
Top F.E.I. results; Finalist
· “Champion of Aachen”- world’s most prestigious competition
· 3 Olympic Games, 7th, Athens, 2004
Sydney, 2000 youngest horse to compete.
· 4 European Championships, Silver and Bronze, medals
· 7 World Cup Finals
· 2 World Equestrian Games
· Winner of 6 Swedish Championships
· 16 International Wins at Grand Prix in several different countries
· “Best Swedish Horse, all categories,” Swedish Equestrian Federation
· “Dressage Horse and Rider of the Year,”
now 2 times
· “Worlds # 1 highest ranked Dressage Stallion for the year” WBFSH ‘01,02,04,05,06,07 and still leading.
· “World’s #2 ranked Dressage Stallion for the year” WBFSH ‘03
· 2002-2006 - Highest ranked Swedish Dressage horse
· 7 years to present - Highest ranked Swedish Dressage stallion
· #1 Stallion on B.L.U.P. index for offspring evaluation in Overall points (includes many of Germany’s top sires) 2005
· 10 Approved son’s, in 4 different countries with 2 being Sweden’s stallion test winners (receiving 10’s for rideability and gaits)
Briar has been fully inspected and approved by the Swedish ASVH, SWANA, German Hanoverian Verband, German Oldenburg Verband, Dutch KWPN, and Danish registries.
Offspring by Briar are fully qualified for Swedish registration including mares from most recognized warmblood breeds, and includes Thoroughbred and Arabian.
The following registries recognize Briar offspring into their own registries:
· Swedish ASVH/ SWANA
· German Hanoverian Verband
· German Oldenburg Verband/ North American Oldenburg Breeders Society
· Dutch KWPN, KWPN North American
Credit and thanks to: